The Golden Ratio Tech Solutions Laptop & Computer Repair Code of Ethics
To be as transparent as we can, as a Professional Tablet, Cell Phone / SmartPhone, Mac, PC, Printer, Laptop and Computer Repair shop in Ottawa, we agree to the following:
(1) Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these are required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
(2) Offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
(3) Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
(4) Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
(5) Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used to re-manufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
(6) Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
(7) Use quality parts which are warrantied unless otherwise specified.
(8) Always provide and adhere to our 90-Day Golden Guarantee.
(9) Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is being serviced.
(10) Fix the customer’s device right the “first time.”
(11) Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
(12) Fully adhere to applicable laws and regulations.
(13) Uphold the highest standards of our profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the laptop & computer repair industry.